Presentation

This blog is a translation of my original blog, written in French (publication dates are kept).

February 3, 2010

Who was talking about global warming in Copenhagen?

Well, the question of transportation starts to become a problem in town, because snow fell at full blast those days, even the subway entirely stopped for a while yesterday.


To be honest, Copenhagen has been non-stop snowy since I returned from vacation in early January. So ok, this is making the city even more picturesque and the lakes ice-skatable (something unimaginable last year). But it is not so compatible with my daily biking practise. I'm getting kind of tired of almost failing whenever I make a turn. And then I found that my bike chain put itself in bright orange alert, do you think that it's a good sign?


The Danes claim that they have never seen so much in the last 30 years. The fact remains that those irreducible Vikings, snow or not, still get on their usual bikes as if nothing had happened.

 
  
 

I've even seen some of them biking with ski goggles!

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind biking as long as the paths are cleaned. However, it is not the case in my town and it's too difficult to get anywhere.

    ReplyDelete