Presentation

This blog is a translation of my original blog, written in French (publication dates are kept).

February 28, 2010

A gift from me for you

This weekend, I was browsing through my archives of photos of Copenhagen, and I thought it might be nice to show you the best pieces of my collection. Coz I almost haven't seen the blue sky since four months, and at a time when the spring is desired so strongly, it is worth remembering how the city is beautiful. Only one more month to go. Yes, we can do it. And it is guaranteed without retouchings.

Here are fifty pictures of the city itself and the surrounding area:



And as a bonus, a selection of images taken from above:



When I see this review, after a year of pictures, I tell myself that I still have so much to show you ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment